As well as the usual demands encountered by our male colleagues, women leaders in business often need to navigate a whole set of additional challenges such as being in the minority, barriers to career progression or determining our own authentic leadership style.
Billionnaire, Warren Buffet recently commented that harnessing the talent of women is key for building strong economies in the future. And following a study conducted by McKinsey’s in 2011 it was recommended that companies spend more time coaching women and offering them leadership training in order to help develop their careers and overcome barriers to advancement.
Benefits of Coaching
So whether taking up a new position, preparing for your next role, managing a transition or facing a personal challenge, my coaching approach is tailored and personalised to help you gain just what you need.
Some of the benefits previous clients have experienced include;
- A stronger sense of who they are and their identity as a leader
- Recognising and expressing their unique value and contribution
- Owning and embodying their feminine power
- Greater presence and influence as a leader
- Healthy personal boundaries and the ability to say No
- Ability to remain composed, calm and confident even in stressful situations
- Managing their energy levels and maintaining personal wellbeing
- Able to tap into and trust their intuition
- Know how to be heard and get their message across
- Increased confidence to address new challenges
- Effective networking, self promotion and career progression
- Enhanced skills and competencies to perform at a higher level
Women in business can also struggle sometimes with their image, especially striking the right balance between maintaining authority and expressing their true identity. We’ve therefore teamed up with expert style consultant, Maggie Killick, of Maggie Killick Style, who can help clients present themselves more effectively and authentically through personal style and the clothes that they wear.