25th September – 2nd October 2023
A retreat like no other
All inclusive price: US$1950
I’ve long imagined holding retreats in beautiful, wild locations where we don’t just show up, use the space and leave, but where we also make a real contribution both financially and practically. And that’s exactly what we’ll be doing on this magical african adventure.
Imagine, walking with cheetahs, hand feeding rhinos, breakfasting with elephants, tracking wild animals, planting trees and much, much more. On a 7- night immersion deep in the heart of Africa. Staying at an Elephant and Rhino conservation in wild, bountiful nature.
During this unique retreat, we’ll be working alongside conservation experts, gaining hands on experience with nature and wildlife, and deepening connection with our own true nature through guided, intuitive practice sessions.
- A small intimate group, only 8 spaces available
- Exclusive use, we’ll have the site to ourselves
- Contribute to wildlife and support conservation
- Work alongside experts, gaining hands-on experience
- Close, intimate connection with magnificent, wild animals
- Engage with the timeless wisdom of animals and nature
- Connect with your own true nature and pure creative spirit
- Enjoy walks, yoga, delicious food and leisure time too
- Relax and unwind by the pool or gather around the campfire
- In a wild and beautiful, spiritual setting
Accommodation, all meals, activities, safari drives, workshop sessions, pre and post group calls, airport transfer from Harare*
What’s not included
Flights, visas, travel insurance, drinks from the bar, optional tips.
Twin-shared accommodation with private en suite plus dining room/lounge, pool and camp fire in the very heart of the conservation.
Situated 90 min drive from Harare airport, Zimbabwe.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and arrange a call. There are only 8 places. One space left!
*subject to arrival time at Harare
If you’d love to join us, follow your heart and the call of the wild!
Look forward to speaking soon.
A few comments from previous events
‘Loved being supported by you Denise and the rest of the group’
‘I had a profound reconnection with nature that I’ve never felt before. It took me back to my true nature and reminded me that I have access to my intuition in every moment of my life’
‘What a magical day that was! Denise is an exceptional coach and teacher’
‘Denise has a wonderful and easy way of teaching that makes the techniques accessible and helps you implement them in your life’
Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better
– Albert Einstein