Try this simple practice and notice what you experience.
- Set an intention to observe and experience oneness in nature.
- Take some time to be in nature… maybe a garden, a park or somewhere more wild.
- Leave your devices, distractions and to do lists behind.
- As you sit, or walk, take a few deep comfortable breaths.
- Bring your attention to the breath, flowing in, flowing out and allow the mind to settle.
- Take a look around and imagine seeing the world as if for the first time.
- Become aware of sights, sounds, smells, sensations.
- Now look a little deeper. Notice the interconnectedness of things.
- Become aware of the boundary between you and the environment…where do you end and where does nature begin?
- Imagine this boundary melting or fading away.
- Take your time. Be open and curious. There’s no right way. .
- What do you notice? What becomes obvious? What insights arise?