Are you ready to make 2012 a fabulous year for you and your business?
Would you love the CONFIDENCE to stop holding back and be and do what you choose?
Would you like to get really CLEAR about what you want, and what you need to do, in a way that fits for YOU?
Here’s another question – have you ever bought a pair of shoes, or a smart new outfit, and then stepped out and realised that they just didn’t fit properly? And while you’re wearing them you just can’t ignore how they feel, you know something’s not right and the thought of it just keeps distracting you and playing on your mind?
Well just like that ill fitting suit, or those uncomfortable shoes, success that isn’t authentic doesn’t feel quite right either. And what’s more the consequences can be much longer lasting and far more damaging!
Lack of authentic success;
- It feels like hard work
- You’re not getting the results you want
- You lack clarity, feel confused or distracted and are not sure what to focus on
- It’s a struggle to stop your mind racing
- You feel stressed or nervous and just can’t slow down
- You’re doing ok but something’s missing
- Your confidence dips and you start questioning or doubting yourself, especially when it seems like everyone else is doing better than you
- It starts to affect your relationships and other areas of your life
You may be able to tolerate this for a while, but just like those shoes at the end of the night, you can find yourself asking ‘what on earth am i doing?’
Benefits of Authentic success;
- It feels completely natural and you’re doing what you love
- You’re in your flow and things happen more easily
- Your mind is clear, you know exactly what you want and what needs to happen
- You remain calm and relaxed, even under pressure
- You have an inner confidence that allows you to handle new challenges and make decisions that fit for you
- You’re far more compelling and attract potential clients with ease
- You value yourself and charge what you’re worth
- You enjoy more balance and wellbeing in your life
Many people I meet, and clients I work with, have lost their true sense of self, forgotten what really matters to them and lost confidence in themselves. And that means that they’re either holding back and not getting the results they would like, or are getting results but not being true to who they really are. That’s why I’ve created my Authentic Success SPA.
Authentic Success SPA
The programme draws upon the work I’ve been doing with my coaching clients over the past 14 years and includes some of the best approaches available that have really benefitted them and their businesses.
During this one day workshop I’ll not only guide you through the 3 fundamental steps that I use with my clients but also give you the space to explore for yourself what really fits for you. The 3 steps of the SPA process are;
S – Start with yourself
A healthy sense of self is essential for developing and maintaining a feeling of confidence, realising your natural gifts and talents and making choices that fit with who you are.
P – Prioritise what matters most
Knowing what matters most, and what really drives you at a deep level, allows you to focus more easily, gain greater clarity and enjoy more passion and inspiration in your life.
A – Accept and let go
Releasing unhelpful habits and conditioning, accepting who you are and letting go of attachments to things, people and opinions, is hugely liberating and frees you up to be your natural, authentic self.
A bit about me
For those of you who dont already know me, since 1997 I’ve been helping managers and leaders in organisations, and small business owners, create more Authentic Success. This means that not only do they get to achieve outstanding results but they also find more enjoyment and meaning in the work that they do AND feel good about themselves too.
I know from my own experience, and the experience of my clients, that reaching our goals is one aspect of success, how we are feeling is quite another.
Here’s what a few clients said recently;
“Thank you very much for a wonderful workshop. I seem to be more at peace with my situation now. Do let me know if you are planning any more workshops in the future.”
“I was really impressed by your calm, professional approach and really value what you have given me – a way of calming down by staying in the ‘now’ both personally and professionally, and the confidence to really think about what I wanted and move my business forward in a way that I was fearful of doing before. Thank you! ” Business owner
“You have changed my life with your training and advice …. seriously !!! I now have more confidence and have made changes I never knew I could” Coaching client
“I found your questions and the different techniques you use very valuable. I now have better clarity of my next steps and am more motivated to take those steps. Thanks!”
“The work we did last week has proven its worth. I have been able to stay centred and calm. Thank you so much – you are such a star and I am forever grateful for all your help”
When and where?
Time: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Venue: The gorgeous Cannizaro House in Wimbledon, SW London
Cannizaro House is a beautiful 4 star boutique hotel set in beautiful grounds overlooking 34 acres of open parkland. It’s also just a few minutes walk from the delightful Wimbledon village.
A few more reasons to attend
- Fantastic price – won’t be able to offer at this all inclusive price again
- Proven strategies that dozens of clients, and I, have benefited from
- Stronger sense of self – know what’s really right for you
- Get clear about your priorities and focus
- Greater calm and peace of mind
- Overcome blocks and limitations
- Increased inner confidence
- Time and space for you
- Network with like minded business owners
- Beautiful venue – why not treat yourself, stay for afternoon tea, cocktails or a walk in the park? ;-)
- Light lunch and refreshments included in the price
If what you’ve read here resonates with you then why not treat yourself and come along on the 25th? If you sense that you’ve been holding back and would really like to be clear, calm and have the confidence to create what you want in 2012 then reserve your place at the introductory price.
The price for this workshop is just £ and that includes lunch, refreshments and even VAT.
I’m confident that you’ll have a wonderful day and get lots of value too. However, just in case you’re still wondering, here’s my personal promise. If you really don’t feel that it’s been great value for money then let me know before the end of the workshop and I’ll return your investment in full.
And if you have any questions that I’ve not answered here, or if there’s anything else you need before signing up, please give me a ring on 07958 738332 .
Looking forward to working with you. Can’t wait to get started ;-)
And remember “If you try and be like everyone else who will be like you?”
To your Authentic Success!
P.S. Last date for bookings is Monday 23rd January. No further bookings can be taken after this date.
© 2011 Denise Parker Coaching & Development. UK. All rights reserved.